Cinco de Mayo, which falls on May 5th, is a popular holiday in many parts of the world. People in Oklahoma City have a variety of ways to celebrate this day. From family-friendly events to late-night parties, there are numerous options to choose from.
One of the most popular ways to celebrate Cinco de Mayo is by attending a festival. These events often feature live music, dancing, and food vendors serving up traditional Mexican fare. Other festivities include bingo games, parties hosted by local bars and restaurants, and more.
Regardless of the specific event, you can expect to see people dressed in colorful clothing and wearing sombreros. Many people also paint their faces with the colors of the Mexican flag, which are red, white, and green.
Cinco de Mayo is a great opportunity to enjoy delicious Mexican food and drinks. Some of the traditional foods that are commonly served on this day include tacos, nachos, enchiladas, and guacamole. Margaritas, tequila shots, and Mexican beers like Corona and Modelo are also popular choices for drinks.
Overall, Cinco de Mayo is a fun and festive holiday that is celebrated in many different ways in Oklahoma City. With so many events and parties to choose from, there is something for everyone to enjoy. So put on your sombrero and get ready to celebrate!
Best Spots to Enjoy Cinco De Mayo
Friday, May 05, 2023 💧
1. Cinco deMayo @ Iguana Mexican Grill, 11A-11P-OKC
2. Cinco deMayo Fest @Scissor-Tail Park, 4P-10P-OKC
3. ORIGIN 3 | CINCO DEMAYO @ Farmers Public Market 11:55P-OKC
4. Cinco deMayo @ The Collective, 9P-1A-OKC
5. Cinco DeMayo Bingo @ The Good Fight Church, 5:30P-8:00P-OKC
6. Cinco deMayo party, Presented By Modelo @ Omni Hotel, 5P-9P-OKC
7. Mama Roja Cinco DeMayo Celebration, 11A-10P-OKC
8. Noche de Cinco @ Calle Dos Cinco 5:30P-9:00P-OKC
Let’s stay connected!
For lists of Weekly Events and fun things to do in the OKC Metro, CLICK HERE.
or visit my Facebook page HERE