When it comes to chocolate, Oklahoma has no shortage of chocolatiers. From truffles and barks to caramels and chocolate-covered fruits and vegetables, there’s something for everyone with OKC Metro’s Best of Chocolate Spots.
Whether you’re looking for a unique and creative flavor, a wide variety of flavors, or a chocolate that’s been featured on Food Network, you’re sure to find it at one of Oklahoma’s many chocolate shops.
Each of the chocolatiers in Oklahoma are known for their unique and creative flavors, for example, Good Girl Chocolate makes lavender honey truffles and Forever 31 Fudge makes bacon caramels.
No matter what your taste, you’re sure to find something to love at one of Oklahoma’s chocolate shops. So what are you waiting for? Visit today and indulge your sweet tooth!
Let me know which is your favorite Chocolate Spot in OKC Metro’s Best of Chocolate Spots?
- Good Girl Chocolate-1901 Nw Expy-OKC
- Forever 31 Fudge-116 S English Drive-Moore
- Ava’s Premium Toffee-1408 N Portland Ave-OKC
- Bricktown Candy Company-100 E California Ave Ste 100 Oklahoma City-OKC
- KERNELS & KANDIES-7640 Northwest Expy Ste 205-OKC