Hey OKC Metro Friends! Are you on the hunt for the best fried chicken in town? Look no further than our list of OKC Metro’s Best of Fried Chicken Spots. The OKC Metro area is home to some of the most delicious fried chicken restaurants around, each with their own unique take on this classic dish.
From crispy, juicy Southern-style chicken to creative fusion dishes, there are so many finger-lickin’ good options to satisfy your cravings. Whether you’re in the mood for something traditional or something new, you’re sure to find a spot on our list that hits the spot.
But don’t just take our word for it – try them out for yourself! Visit one (or all!) of the restaurants on our list of OKC Metro’s Best of Fried Chicken Spots and taste the goodness for yourself. Trust us, your taste buds will thank you.
In conclusion, when it comes to fried chicken, the OKC Metro area has got it going on. With so many amazing restaurants to choose from, you’ll never run out of delicious options. So go ahead and indulge in some of the best fried chicken around – you deserve it!
- Birdie’s Fried Chicken-2201 NW 150th St. Suite 200, 73013-Edmond
- Chicken Foot OKC-1316 West Memorial Road #100 -OKC
- Pauline’s Southern Kitchen-1700 Shedeck Pkwy-Yukon
- Cajun Corner-312 NW 23rd St-OKC
- Mob Grill-11 NE 6th Street-OKC
- MAMA E’S SOUL FOOD-4500 S Sunnylane 44th St.-OKC
- The Standard– 315 E Gray St-Norman
- Granny’s Kitchen-2121 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OKC
- Eischen’s Bar – 109 S. 2nd Okarche