Holiday Break – Kid Activities
So the kids are out of school for a couple of weeks?? No worries. I’ve got you covered Parents with OKC METRO’S BEST Holiday Break – Kid Activities!
A friend and follower actually reached out to me last week. She was already feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the kids home from school and looked to MY OKC METRO LIFE for some ideas. I was flattered of course. And she said, “you know, a list of kid activities during the winter break would be awesome.” So thank you Sharlee for the GREAT idea! And I hope all you parents out there can get some use out of it.
So, check out my list of “out-of the-house” activities for your kids on Holiday Break and keep your sanity!
Local Kid Activities
- Schools Out Day Camps OKC ZOO , 12/20-12/30, 8:30am-4pm OKC
- Edmond Ice Rink @Mitch Park 12/19 -1/ 3, 12pm-10pm Edmond
- Holiday in the Park @frontiercitythemepark , Open daily-12/17-1/9 5pm-9pm- OKC
- Devon Ice Rink @MyriadGardens 11am-11pm OKC
- Winter Break Drop-In Activities at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum @ncwhm 12/20-12/31, 10am-2pm – OKC
- (Joy to the) World of Wong Kar-Wai @OKCMOA 12/17-12/26 Times Vary – OKC
- Winter Break Camps @ScienceMuseumOk 12/20-12/22 &12/27-12/30, 9am-12pm & 9am-4pm
- Winter Break Theatre Day Camps @the Oklahoma Children’s Theatre Arts 12/20-12/21 & 12/27-12/28, 9am-4pm
If you are looking for the BEST OF OKC METRO blogs and posts CLICK HERE!
In the Know…..
Typically I post the BEST OF OKC METRO blogs on Wednesdays. These range from all kinds of topics and themes. Some are seasonal, based on what is going on, while others are somewhat random, but always interesting!
Like this post’s origination, I’m always open to feedback and suggestions from my followers and what they want to see and read about. So, let me know you have an idea about a topic and I would be happy to consider it for OKC METRO’S BEST!